Telephone Banking enables you to stay in contact with us through a telephone banker using a push-button telephone. Call 224 441 234.
Benefits of Telephone Banking
Speed, convenience, simplicity
- All banking transactions and information without having to visit a branch.
- Nonstop access to your account — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Service activation is free.
- You pay significantly lower charges for transactions than at a branch.
In the event you don't want to perform active payment transactions, you can use Telephone Banking Mini.
With Telephone Banking you can:
- Find out the balance on all your accounts (current account, savings account, term deposit, loan account…).
- Enter domestic payment orders in CZK.
- Cancel a payment order in CZK.
- Have a detailed overview of transactions on all of your accounts and of payment orders, including information about whether they have already been executed.
- Enter, change and cancel a standing order, a SIPO payment permit or direct debit permit.
You can find a complete list of functionalities in the Telephone Banking Summary of Functionalities and Service Parameters.
Telephone Banking is protected by a high degree of security:
- Using an identification number and password (PIN).
- Option of additional security using a TAN transaction code.
- Option of free sending of a text message and/or e-mail in the event of any transactions performed by a telephone banker.
Conditions for Obtaining Telephone Banking
You can set up Telephone Banking at any MONETA Money Bank branch. A condition for establishing Telephone Banking is that you have a current account in CZK with MONETA Money Bank. If you don't have a current account with us, we'll be happy to open one for you.
You can establish Telephone Banking Mini in your Internet Banking application. A condition for establishing Telephone Banking Mini is that you have a current account in CZK with MONETA Money Bank.
Another condition is that you have a push-button telephone.