Report a violation to us
Welcome to the new site for whistleblowers
Whistleblowing is an important way to protect social values and ethics and help expose corruption, fraud or other malpractices. That is why we are creating a safe and confidential environment where you can share information about unethical or illegal behaviour that affects and may affect MONETA Concern members and the public.
Thanks to you, we can work together to create a more transparent and fairer environment for all. Your information is very valuable to us and your safety is our priority. This platform’s tools and processes ensure absolute security.
Whistleblowing is challenging, which is why we offer support and assistance throughout the process. In case you are afraid to report, you can send the report fully anonymously.
We therefore allow our employees, clients, business partners, suppliers and any other persons to report their suspicions of possible misconduct, violations of regulations or ethical values to the Employee Ombudsman (Whistleblowing Officer) through:
- Confidential telephone line +420 224 448 077
- Electronically to e-mail ombudsmanCZ@moneta.cz
- In writing to the following address: MONETA Money Bank, a.s. / MONETA Auto, s.r.o. / MONETA Leasing, s.r.o. / MONETA Stavební Spořitelna, a.s., Ombudsman pro zaměstnance, Vyskočilova 1442/1b, 140 28 Praha 4 – Michle
This process can be used to report any suspected criminal activity, breach of other regulations or unethical behaviour, for example in the following areas:
- Economic crime (money laundering, terrorist financing, compliance with international sanctions, automatic exchange of information in FATCA/CRS programmes, etc.)
- Internal and external fraud and other attacks on MONETA Group assets
- Improper payments
- Protection of personal data and bank secrecy
- Misuse of information in business dealings
- Criminal offences against free competition
Acknowledgement of receipt of the notification shall be sent to the notifier within 7 days from the date of receipt.
The whistleblower shall be informed within 30 days from the date of receipt of the notification of the manner in which the situation has been resolved and the results of the assessment of the validity of the report. In particularly complex cases, this period may be extended up to 90 days.
We follow the following principles when investigating allegations of misconduct or unethical behaviour:
- Confidentiality – we handle notifications with the utmost respect, confidentially and, at the request of the whistleblower, anonymously for all parties involved
- Objectivity – we are impartial and unbiased when investigating and evaluating notifications
- Accountability – we consider all notifications to be serious and take into account our responsibility towards the whistleblower and MONETA Group companies
- Equality – we treat all interested parties or persons affected by the notification equally and do not disadvantage any party
- Sharing – we share information on notifications, investigation findings and corrective actions with stakeholders with regard to applicable legislation, internal and concern regulations of MONETA Group companies