František Nonnemann graduated from the Faculty of Law of the Charles University in Prague. He worked for the Personal Data Protection Office, most recently as Head of Legal Department. In 2016, he joined the MONETA Group Compliance team, where he is primarily responsible for the personal data processing, information security, and banking secrecy. Since March 2018, he has also been appointed for the role of Ombudsman for Customers.
How we deal with your submissions?
The Ombudsman for customers and his team primarily deal with complaints that have already gone through a standard claim or complaint process. Further, its scope includes some other specific cases, such as complaints escalated to regulators and complaints, the subject of which is a substantial amount of money.
- Works closely with other departments across MONETA, has access to all needed information and decides independently
- In addition to an appropriate solution to the situation, the Ombudsman always seeks for the root cause of problematic situations and proposes corrective measures
- We will notify you within 30 days at the latest of the outcome of your submission. In more complex cases, we will inform you regarding the next steps within 30 days
Please be informed that if the Ombudsman receives a complaint that has not yet been dealt with as a claim or complaint, or does not belong to a specific group of standard cases, he will hand over the case to the relevant department for investigation, and you will be informed of the progress by the concerned department.
How to contact the Ombudsman for Customers
Through online form below, or in writing to the following addresses of MONETA companies:
- MONETA Money Bank, a.s., Ombudsman for customers, Vyskočilova 1442/1b, 140 28 Praha 4 – Michle
- MONETA Auto, s.r.o., Ombudsman pro klienty, Vyskočilova 1442/1b, 140 28 Praha 4 – Michle
- MONETA Leasing, s.r.o., Ombudsman pro klienty, Vyskočilova 1442/1b, 140 28 Praha 4 – Michle