Do you have a student at home, or are you yourself studying? Then you can surely use some of the advantages offered by the Genius Student Account. It is a current account maintained in CZK, designed for students aged from 15 to 27 years, featuring a number of advantages.
Advantages of Genius Student Current Account
- Opening, administration and cancellation for free.
- Clients of the age of 20 and more are required to state study confirmation or valid ISIC card to apply for the account.
Transactions and services
- All withdrawals from MONETA Money Bank ATMs in the Czech republic for free.
- Monthly e-statement for free.
- All incoming payments for free.
- Set up of standing orders and other regular payments for free (changes and cancellations via direct banking free also).
- Complex knowledge and view of movements on the account via E-mail service and SMS Service Saving account and Term deposits.
- Opening and administration of overdraft Flexikredit up to CZK 10,000 (since the age of 18).
- Debit payment card (MasterCard Standard or Maestro),
- Rewards up to 30% for card payments made in bene+ partners network,
- Contactless payments,
- Contactless sticker,
- NFC card in Mobil phone,
- Free PIN changes in the MONETA Money Bank ATM network.
In the age of 27, Genius Student account will be automatically converted to Genius Free & Flexi account with the same account number.
Conditions for Obtaining the Account
You can open a Genius Student Account, if you are a natural person not acting as a sole proprietor, aged from 15 to 27 years, and a regular full-time student at a primary school, secondary vocational school, secondary school, higher professional school, language school, or institution of higher education.
- A student who has reached the age of 20 must present a document showing him to be a regular full-time student, issued by his school in the current school year, which is no more than 30 calendar days old. If the student is younger than 20 years, he does not require a document of study.
- A student younger than 18 years must be accompanied by his statutory representative when opening the account; this representative shall document to MONETA Money Bank, usually with the student’s birth certificate, that he is a statutory representative of the student.
- When opening an account, a minimum deposit must be made, in the amount required by the applicable Interest Rate List.
- To open a Genius Student Account, a student and his statutory representative must present his personal identification card and another identification document (e.g., passport, driving licence, birth certificate).
- Foreign nationals must present a passport and another identification document.
Open an Account with Us
- Leave us your contact information and our telephone banker will call you back at no cost and help you save on fees.
- You can also open a current account without waiting at any MONETA Money Bank branch.
Do you want to switch banks? We will help you!
Our personal bankers will do everything to ensure a smooth conversion of your present account into an account maintained with MONETA Money Bank, including the setting up of standing orders, direct debits, collections, a payment card, etc.