The more you save, the higher the interest rate you get for your deposits.
Benefits of a Regular Savings Account
The Regular Savings Account affords you the following advantages:
- Unique on the Czech market
- Setting any name for your savings (e.g., "For a vacation")
- Better interest rate than in a current account or a Savings Account
- The more you save, the higher the interest rate you get for your deposits
- Money saved in your Regular Savings Account is separate from your current account
- You can have all your transactions in the Regular Savings Account under control with quarterly statements, which you can receive by post or electronically (e-Statement)
- You can prematurely withdraw the entire balance of your Regular Savings Account subject to a penalty, the amount of which is specified in the current List of Tariffs
- Deposits in Regular Savings Accounts are insured by law
- All operations with your Regular Savings Account, with the exception of premature cancellation, are free of charge
- No minimum deposit required to open a Regular Savings Account
Open a Regular Savings Account
You can set up the Regular Savings Account to your current account.
If you do not have a current account with us, we will gladly open it for you at any of MONETA Money Bank branch.
Description of the Account
- With the opening of a Regular Savings Account, a standing payment order is also established for an amount of your choice (CZK 300, CZK 500, CZK 1,000, CZK 1,500, CZK 2,000, CZK 2,500, CZK 3,000, CZK 4,000, or CZK 5,000), for a payment day of your choice (on the 15th or 25th of each month).
- The money is transferred to the Regular Savings Account on the basis of the standing payment order referred to above
- The cleint only can dispose with the deposit in the Regular Savings Account within 7 calendar days after an anniversary of the establishment of the Regular Savings Account
- You can receive information about transactions in your Regular Savings Account in the form of quarterly statements
- If the conditions are met (regular monthly savings in the amount you set and as at the date you set, for one year), the Regular Savings Account bears a fixed interest rate stated in the current Interest Rate List
- The interest rate only changes on an anniversary of the opening of your Regular Savings Account
- Interest is always credited on the day preceding an anniversary of the opening of your Regular Savings Account, to the balance in your Regular Savings Account
A Regular Savings Account is established with automatic renewal in one year.
Opening a Regular Savings Account
A condition for opening a Regular Savings Account is the existence of a current CZK account. Open a Regular Savings Account by your Internet Banking or at any of MONETA Money Bank branch.
Conditions for Obtaining a Regular Saving Account
You can open a Regular Savings Account if you are a natural person older than 15 years and you have a current account open at MONETA Money Bank.
If you do not have a current account opened with us, you can open one at a MONETA Money Bank branch.
You will need the following to open a Savings Account:
- Valid identification card
- If you are a foreign national, you will need your valid passport or national ID card or a long-term residence permit