Flexikredit is an overdraft facility that allows you to have a debit in your account, and have access to a permanent financial reserve of CZK 5,000 to CZK 100,000. Students can get a financial reserve from CZK 2,000 to CZK 10,000.
Flexikredit is set up without collateral or a guarantor, and furthermore
- You only pay interest on the amount that you actually draw (for example, with a one-week overdraft of CZK 5,000, you only pay CZK 19.20)
- You can overdraw a current account through a payment card, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, or Telephone Banking, by a withdrawal at a cash desk, or by a transfer of money from your current account
- The money drawn out is always automatically paid from incoming payments or deposits into your current account
- You pay interest only on the amount drawn from the credit line made available to you
- You do not pay any regular installments; the amount drawn out can be settled in a lump sum any time that it suits you (e.g., with the money you send to your current account)
- You only need one visit to a MONETA Money Bank branch to get Flexikredit
With Flexikredit, you will also get:
- A current account, which we will open for you at no cost before setting up the Flexikredit
- Infolimit service with which you will know, starting 4 months after the opening of your account, at any time or location, how much money MONETA Money Bank will offer you
After the Flexikredit is approved, the permissible debit limit is set automatically on your current account. The money is available to you immediately.
Should you not manage to settle up a fully drawn Flexikredit once in 180 days, the bank is entitled to cancel the authorized limit and to automatically transfer the debit balance on the current account to the Payable Flefikredit.
The Payable Flexikredit will enable you to pay back the credit gradually in up to 24 monthly annuity installments (the bank will inform you about their amounts) and you can thus continue using your current account without limitations.
This convenient solution will burden your monthly budget substantially less and moreover no complications will arise for you connected with outstanding payables.
Flexikredit Is Easy to Get
You can set up the Flexicredit overdraft option at the MONETA Money Bank branch maintaining your account. If you do not have a current account with us, we will gladly open it for you.
You can also open a current account without waiting at any MONETA Money Bank branch.
Anyone complying with the conditions listed below can request the Flexikredit Overdraft facility:
- Citizen of the Czech Republic older than 18 years
- Permanent residence and contact address in the Czech Republic
- A permanent source of income (if you are employed, you must not be in a probationary or termination period)
- A fixed line to work
- A current account maintained at MONETA Money Bank. If you do not have a current account at MONETA Money Bank, we will gladly open it for you at no charge, before you sign the agreement.
- Now, you can even apply through an ATM.
If you have had a current account and a loan at MONETA Money Bank for over 4 months, you will only need:
- A valid personal identification card + another identification document (driving licence, passport, or birth certificate)
- Two telephone contacts (a fixed line to work, in combination with your mobile telephone or fixed line number)
- A current document of study or your university book (Index) (for students)
If you have had a current account, loan, or Flexikredit with us for fewer than 4 months, or if you are not a MONETA Money Bank client, you will also need:
- Documentation of a steady income
- If you are an employee, then your employer's confirmation of your income will suffice; you must not be in probationary or termination period, and if you have a temporary job, it must not end earlier than 3 months after the signing of your Flexikredit overdraft application (form Confirmation of Income)
- If you are an entrepreneur, your current tax return for last year and your trade licence or a qualified trade licence
- If you are a pensioner, your pension assessment
- A document for verifying your contact address, in your name and address
- E.g., the original of a SIPO slip, settlement of your rent, telephone, electricity, gas, cable TV bill (no older than 3 months), original settlement (invoice) of the services of a mobile operator or original of a current account statement, loan, or credit card (no older than 1 month)
If you are married and you wish your spouse's income to be reflected in your application, you need to come to the bank together, and your spouse needs to sign the application and present a confirmation of the income that you have listed in your application.
Compliance with all of the conditions given above does not give rise to a legal entitlement to the conclusion of an agreement. MONETA Money Bank, a.s. reserves the right not to grant the request for the provision of a loan.